Securing the Applications that Power the Digital Enterprise
Pathlock is revolutionizing the way enterprises secure their sensitive financial and customer data. Find out how access orchestration can help you:
- Prove SOX Compliance
- Compliant Provisioning
- Prevent the Insider Threat
- Automate User Access Reviews
- Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Monitor Emergency Access
The Future of Application Security is Access Orchestration by Pathlock
As a preeminent solutions provider of access governance, Pathlock’s platform approach, breadth of integrations, and depth of monitoring controls enable organizations on a path to zero trust to secure application access for the new era.
Carla Roncato, Senior Industry Analyst, ESG
Traditional access control solutions show you what users can do. Pathlock investigates transactions, correlates the data, and identifies what users actually did do.
Pathlock’s risk methodology is based on financial impact. Rather than simple risk rankings like High, Medium, and Low, Pathlock provides a quantitative risk score.
- Design and implement financial and IT General Controls that meet SOX and other compliance requirements.
- Run provisioning scenarios with “What-If” analysis before providing access.
- Keep all systems in synch for consistent access control and central oversight.
- Continuously monitor 100% of privileged activities across all applications in real time.
- Monitor third-party emergency access as closely as employee access.
- Surface actual SoD violations and measure impact of risk to make User Access Reviews and exception management more accurate and timely.
- Revoke privileges or terminate sessions automatically to block malicious behavior.
- Focus IT staff on actionable alerts instead of false positives.
- Demonstrate compliance with SOX, HIPAA, GDPR and more with all the documentation you need to satisfy auditors.
Risk is Concentrated in Hundreds of Business Applications, Not Just Your ERP
With 144+ built-in connectors and the most comprehensive rule-book in the industry, Pathlock can integrate any application and get you up and running fast, so you see ROI right away.
Pathlock is the only solution endorsed by SAP that extends SAP Access Control to cloud and non-SAP systems. Pick up where SAP Access Control stops.