[Webinar] Using Automation to Strengthen Security & Compliance for PeopleSoft FSCM
The manual compliance processes (ex. segregation of duties & user access reviews) used to align with key regulations like Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) have proven to be cumbersome and time-consuming. Applications like PeopleSoft FSCM contain complex workflows and unmonitored SoD violations that increase the potential for malicious activity and fraud. Conducting regular security checks and compliance audits using manual methods such as spreadsheets can be challenging when trying to keep up with the speed of your business. Modern organizations need to drive towards automating security controls and compliance processes to mitigate the risk of fraud.
In this session, learn how you can automate your GRC processes while adding additional layers of security and reducing IT resources.
Join this session to learn how to:
- Identify and resolve SoD violations using detailed behavioral analysis and automated suggestions
- Automate the process to enhance oversight of risks and internal controls at lower costs
- Ensure compliance with SoD rules by leveraging preventive SoD controls
- Automate risk analysis and 90%+ of access requests
- Perform access reviews in hours, not weeks
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Resources Explore Our Thought Leadership Content
Learn more about our perspective and how Pathlock is combining application security and controls automation to create a first-of-its-kind solution for the world’s leading enterprises.