Leverage Your SAP GRC Investment
Pathlock is the only solution endorsed by SAP that extends SAP Access Control to cloud and non-SAP systems.
Access Orchestration for SAP and Beyond
Pathlock maps and normalizes any security methodology, including Users, Roles, Actions, and Permissions, from any business application and pushes that information back into SAP Access Control to make consistent, fine-grained risk analysis possible.
- Implement comprehensive access management throughout your entire IT ecosystem, including SAP solutions like SuccessFactors and Ariba, as well as packaged, legacy, or custom applications.
- No matter what new systems enter your IT environment, you’ll have a single source of truth for access control monitoring, reporting and auditing.
Add Temporary, “Firefighter” Access Controls to SAP
- Provide time-bound access for break-glass scenarios and third-party contractors and service providers.
- Monitor emergency access activities for comprehensive reporting and auditing.
- Automatically remove elevated permission to eliminate the risk of standing access.
Pick Up Where SAP Access Control Stops
SAP Access Control shows what users can do with the access they have been granted. Pathlock investigates transactions, correlates the data, and identifies what users actually did do.
- Automate exception-based reports as mitigation controls.
- Give GRC, IT ops, and business users the information they need to adjust permission levels or remove access that isn’t being used.
- SAP users that access Pathlock directly for “Did-Do” Analysis interact with the same, SAP Fiori web interface they use for all SAP applications.
Migrating to S/4HANA?
With S/4HANA, functionality that previously resided on a homogenous technology stack is now concentrated in cloud apps like SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass.
Pathlock is the only platform that can illuminate SoD conflicts across every one of your critical systems, including applications in the cloud.
Learn how to move your SAP GRC processes from blind to resilient