Prepare for IPO and Stay SOX Compliant
Pathlock is the leading solution for SOD and SOX compliance for customers using NetSuite. Whether you are just about to IPO or trying to maintain compliance, Pathlock has you covered.
Access Orchestration for NetSuite and Beyond
Pathlock maps and normalizes any security methodology, including Users, Roles, Actions, and Permissions, from any business application. Unlike other plugins that are limited to NetSuite only, Pathlock can monitor controls across your environment.
- Implement comprehensive access management throughout your entire IT ecosystem, including NetSuite and other Oracle applications, as well as packaged, legacy, or custom applications.
- No matter what new systems enter your IT environment, you’ll have a single source of truth for access control monitoring, reporting and auditing.
Add Temporary, “Firefighter” Access Controls to NetSuite
- Provide time-bound access for break-glass scenarios and third-party contractors and service providers.
- Monitor emergency access activities for comprehensive reporting and auditing.
- Automatically remove elevated permission to eliminate the risk of standing access.
Drill down to actual violations of risk, by managing control violations themselves
Typical NetSuite SOD solutions only show what users can do with the access they have been granted. Pathlock investigates transactions, correlates the data, and identifies what users actually did do.
- Automate exception-based reports leveraging mitigation controls.
- Give GRC, IT ops, and business users the information they need to adjust permission levels or remove access that isn’t being used.
- Provide turnkey evidence reporting, with automatic evidence generation that auditors trust
Outgrowing Your NetSuite SOD Plugin?
NetSuite customers often outgrow Strongpoint, as they mature and need to implement cross application SOD monitoring and shift to monitoring actual violations of risk.
Pathlock is the only platform that can illuminate SoD conflicts across every one of your critical systems, including applications in the cloud.Pathlock vs. Strongpoint
Ready to explore the future of Access Orchestration? Learn about Pathlock’s industry leading 5.0 release.